Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Baseball Roadtrip, Eight years of planning!!

I decided to start a blog so all our friends and family can follow us on our roadtrip. The idea began eight years after a major wake up call that life is fragile and that you might not have all the time on this earth to accomplish everything you have hoped and planned for.  We sat down as a family and wrote down a list of everything fun that we would like to do as a family.  Among the many things was to visit all 30 Major league Baseball parks, I know it sounds crazy.  Yes, our family love baseball!  We decided it would be smart to divide it up into five summers, and to end the summer before our oldest son Tim would be a Senior in High School.  Time sure does fly by fast, we are now starting the first of the five summers.  One big thing has changed since the plan was originally made, we have been blessed with a daughter who is very spirited and is not lacking in the energy department.  This may throw our plans off slightly but we are still excited to go!!!! Here is a picture of the original paper, we have added notes over the last eight years, but it will still gives you an idea.


I know it is hard to read.  As we get closer to the departure of our first year I am going to lay out the plan and you can all laugh and have a good time seeing what actually happens! 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I am so excited to have this venue with which to share your journey, the adventures, laughs and I am sure a few mishaps. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete