I was so proud of Tim when he came home with the Student of the Month Metal. He received it for having straight A's, all O's, perfect attendance and no infractions. My excitement soon ended the next day when I got a recorded phone call from the school informing my son or daughter had received a demerit. The nice thing about my kids being spread apart is I know exactly who to blame when I get theses phone calls. I t was never that easy for my parents, when they always had at least 2 of us in the school at one time. When I confronted Tim, he started the denial process, until I told him I had received a phone call. He received the demerit for forgetting his PE cloths. If that is the worst I have to deal with in raising a teenager, I feel very blessed. If you want to see a picture of Tim you can go to tpjhs-morongousd.ca.schoolloop.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment