Timothy woke me up early this morning to spend time just the two of us. It was fun looking through some old photo albums that we had not been through in years because we thought it would be to painful. we soon found out we were in a place where peace has replaced pain and humor was some of the best medicine to calm our still wounded hearts. It is amazing how time can change families and families must determine if it will change for the positive or the negative. I found this picture that was taken the day before I gave birth to Timothy to be quite humorous. Little did Nathan or I know what an exciting ride of parenthood we were about to embark us. We have had some of our happiest times as well as some of our saddest times, but one thing has remained, our love for one another and our commitment to our children and future posterity.
Nathan insisted on having a side profile picture!!!
Nathan insisted on having a side profile picture!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment