I had to laugh because I wasn't even going to put up a Christmas tree this year. My adorable daughter not only got me to put up the tree but convinced me to put up Christmas lights as well. It was also cute when she asked me to see Santa so she could tell him what she wanted for Christmas. I had to fight both Nathan and the boys to let her believe in Santa for a few more years. There is just something exciting in watching a young child believe in someone who is as giving as Santa.
Christmas lights at night.
Sariah with her friend Andrija on Santa's lap!
Family sitting outside with Hot Chocolate the first night the lights were turned on.
Sariah dancing around the house with a Christmas card that barks.
Christmas tree all set up, with a leaning star!
No comments:
Post a Comment