Sunday, January 13, 2013
Four Years ago...
It is still hard for me to believe that we welcomed our beautiful little Princess into the world four years ago today. She has truly blessed our lives and is our little miracle. She completes our family. She woke us up at 3:30 am just to let us know it was her Birthday. She then laid in bed until she saw light coming through the bedroom curtain, so she could announce it was morning and time for all of us to get out of bed. She is now putting on her black Birthday dress for church. I feel that we were blessed with an abundance of good friends four years ago to help us get Sariah here. It was nice to me that three of the nurses there the day day Sariah was born, It was also nice that I was with my friend Molly when I went into labor. I am now going to have Birthday breakfast with my little girl!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment