Sunday, January 13, 2013

Princess Birthday Party

So this year I decided to throw Sariah a Princess Birthday Party.  I hired someone to come and do hair and show how to do Jam berry nails.  I invited 11 girls and all 11 were able to come most with their moms.  I think by the end of the party the boys were ready to be back to the majority in the household.  We celebrated by going out to Denny's as a family for the dinner.  I was grateful for all the help they gave me with ice cream, popcorn and of course the clean-up.  I know Sariah really liked it and it will be something I'm sure she will always remember.

Left to right Ella, Megan, Madison, Sariah, Chloe, Jadyn, Emily, Andrija, Erin and Sarah.  Kelly was to busy having fun with the boys in the toy room to be in the Princess picture.

Ella, Sariah and Jadyn waiting for the other princesses to arrive.

                                                          My little princess Sariah!

                                        Princess Sariah's cake made just the way she wanted it!!

                                                    Sariah with her friend Jadyn!!

                            Family photo with the Birthday Girl, you can tell that Sam is thrilled!!!

                                                 Princess Sariah with her Birthday cake!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment