We love January as it is a time to celebrate the birth of our little princess girl. It is hard to believe that she came into our lives 6 years ago.
She once again talked me into a Birthday party. We did the party Disney frozen theme as that is what she wanted. We had a house full. I think we had almost 20 kids. She loved all the attention.
Cassandra, Vivian, Sariah and MiMi
Dustin and Sariah
Tina and Sariah
Sariah and Laila
Sariah, Vivian and Evalyn
Shaelynn and Sariah
Jadyn and Sariah
Jerome and Sariah
Analeigha, Vivian and Mouse
Unfortunately things were so busy I was unable to get pictures of all of her friends:(
On her actual Birthday, she had American Heritage girls so I took cupcakes. We went and watched Timothy play in his soccer game and we ended the evening eating at a place of her choice, McDonalds. We are grateful that our lives have been blessed with this sweet spirit.
Shirt made by Grandma Abbott
Cassandra, Vivian, Sariah and MiMi
Dustin and Sariah
Tina and Sariah
Sariah and Laila
Sariah, Vivian and Evalyn
Shaelynn and Sariah
Jadyn and Sariah
Jerome and Sariah
Analeigha, Vivian and Mouse
Unfortunately things were so busy I was unable to get pictures of all of her friends:(
On her actual Birthday, she had American Heritage girls so I took cupcakes. We went and watched Timothy play in his soccer game and we ended the evening eating at a place of her choice, McDonalds. We are grateful that our lives have been blessed with this sweet spirit.
Shirt made by Grandma Abbott


No comments:
Post a Comment