Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Lessons from my Grandfather

I was so grateful that my husband insisted that we travel to my Grandfathers funeral as an entire family.  It was great to have my family by my side for this emotionally difficult time.  It was great to see all my extended family.  My Grandfather has 8 kids, 45  grand kids and 51 great grand kids with 3 more on the way.  He taught his posterity to always love, forgive and stay strong in our faith.  He taught the importance of Temple attendance and always loving your spouse.  We were able to get a family photo with the family I grew up with in front of the Temple.  I am so grateful for the strength that I find from the Behling Family.  How blessed I am to be a part of this amazing family.
Photo of me with all my siblings. (Nelson,Nathan,Emily,Solinda, Kenneth and Jared) at the viewing. We were raised by amazing parents and have all been married in the Temple.

                                 Uncle Chris, Aunt Laura, Solinda, Thora, Jake, Lois and Samuel
                                             Cousins Forever: Sariah, Paige and Margaret.
                                                        Sisters Forever: Emily and Solinda
Four cousins all born April to June of the same year (Lindsey,Solinda, Amy and Summer)
                   Two of the most amazing ladies in my life, my mother Linda and Grandmother Thora.
                                                                My amazing cousin Lois!
                                                           Picture with my Aunt Leah
                                                        Sariah with her cousin Garrett
Timothy with his 3 cousins that are all the same age.  (Morgan, Clarissa, Timothy and Camille)
                                      Families can be together forever, we just have to do our part.
                                                                Payson, Utah temple

No comments:

Post a Comment