I am happy to report that Nathan went on the Boy Scout Camp out this weekend with Timothy. It was fun watching these two rookies do the packing, of course Nathan insisted on what he called my expertise in the area. I guess growing up with a dad as a Scout Master and four brothers has given me some knowledge in this area. When they left the house it was raining, but they were still excited to go. I spoke with Nathan a few minutes ago (the luxury of modern technology)and he said it rained all night on the boys and most of the tents were leaking. He then reported that he folded the seats in the van down and slept in there:) I was not surprised by this report, Nathan did not grow up in a camping family and never enjoyed the opportunity of being a Boy Scout. Sariah and I went out this morning and bought Donuts for a party with friends this morning. The Boys will be hiking at Kelso Dunes this Morning and in the afternoon they will be doing an Orienteering course in the Fog.
Nathan and Tim just before they left on the Camp out, we will see if they are still smiling when they get back.

Not necessarily the best weekend for camping weather-wise but hopefully they made the best of it and had fun. Hope your breakfast was fun as well.
ReplyDeleteSlept in the car!? I would have thought Nathan would have been tougher than that. ;-)
ReplyDelete