So just when I think that Sunday is the hardest day of the week Monday rolls around. Monday is the day that makes up for the laziness of the weekend. After five loads of laundry, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning the bathrooms and dusting I was ready for a large Diet Coke. I have to remind you this was done with many interruptions from my tiny blond helper. After all of this I went to three hours of soccer practice. We made it home late and had a late family dinner and Sam reminded us that we still had to have family home evening night even though it was 9pm. So of course we agreed and played 4 months of payday as an entire family. It was about part way into the game that Sariah made her way behind Nathan and Timothy on their chairs and put herself to sleep. I guess all that cleaning and doing laundry made her tired. I have to admit I felt like doing the same but I am sure it wouldn't have been as cute. Raising three kids is tough work!!
Sariah Asleep on chairs while we played Payday for Family Home Evening Night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment