This has been a very busy week for our family. We spent a good amount of time at the soccer fields between practices and games. I have decided that soccer season is by far my favorite time of the year. We were able to cheer Tim and his team on Thursday night, which they won with the final score being 7-3. We only had one practice on Friday night, which made it possible for us to relax. We all went to the Saturday games. It was fun to watch Samuel's team play as they continue to work better as a team. The final score for that game was 5-1 with the team he is on winning. It was hard to watch as Timothy played his game because it was so close. The team pulled it off in the last two minutes with them winning and the final score being 3-2. It seems like between being a mom, church responsibilities, community responsibilities and driving the kids everywhere there is little time to relax and just do little things you enjoy. For those of you who are Moms I am sure you can identify. It was nice to be able to go with a group of friends to a dinner and a Relief Society event at the end of a long week. It is always nice to hear that other Moms are going through some of the same trials in their week. It is amazing to me how my Mom was able to do such a good job raising six of us. I am excited to report that Sariah will be starting her first day of Preschool tomorrow. I know I am ready, I hope she is!!

Timothy in action at his soccer game!!
Sam relaxing and watching his brother play soccer!!
Sariah and her friend playing in the backyard.
I'm glad you got to go to dinner with some friends and I am so excited for Sariah to be starting preschool. We will definitely have to get together for lunch this week. I will be chaperoning a field trip today for Jake's class but I will call you back soon.
ReplyDeleteYou're such an awesome mom Solinda!! Always taking great care of your kids!!
ReplyDelete