Monday, September 24, 2012

Family weekend

We started the weekend off with the Angels game.  We had Samuel's first official game of the season on Saturday.  I unfortunately only had my camera that was dead with me.  The team did awesome.  The final score was 5-1 with his team winning.  He had at least 3 assists.  I then went to super Saturday at the church, and enjoyed the nice break from the kids.  I came home and fell asleep for 3 hours and woke up sick.  We still went on our date to the play and dinner that night.  It is so hard for us to make time for each other that we try not to cancel for anything.  I came home that night and crashed only to wake up still sick.  I was very happy when Nathan cancelled all of his Sunday meetings and took the kids to church.  He even took my place in the Nursery.  I slept most of the day and Nathan took care of the house.  I am so lucky to have such a caring husband.  

No comments:

Post a Comment