September 4, 2012
As I mentioned before we were able to spend Labor day at Disneyland. We went to Anaheim the night before to make the day at Disneyland not so long. We woke up early to get CA Adventure right when it opened so the kids could go on the new cars ride. That ended up not working, after almost an hour in line they announced that the ride had broken down and it would be for some time. They asked everyone to leave and go to other attractions in the park. The kids were disappointed, and because of the extreme popularity of the ride they didn't even offer a pass to come back later. We made the best of it and enjoyed going on other rides as an entire family. It was great because Sariah is now tall enough to go on all but four ride between the two parks. I think she liked Big thunder mountain railroad the best. She kept asking to go on the choo choo train again. She was uncertain about Splash mountain and kept repeating "ME WET", with it being 90 degrees and humid you would think she would have liked being wet. It was funny because she got off space mountain with a fake cry repeating "ME SCARED". She loved seeing Eeyore and Winnie the Pooh. I would say the day was a success, we made it home in two hours flat, and went to some friends house that evening. The kids even had energy to swim after the long day. Today will be a busy one, Sariah has speech and dance and Samuel has Guitar lessons. And I have to get this house back together after the long weekend.
Timothy, Samuel and Sariah with Winnie the Pooh at Disneyland!!
Having fun at Disneyland, Where is Timothy? Being a typical pre-teen who doesn't want to be in pictures!!
Picture with Eeyore or AKA mom. Sariah was sad that tigger AKA Uncle Bradley had to leave and take a nap.
Sariah loves Eeyore!!!
Timothy hugging Winnie the Pooh, Aka himself!!!
Sam and Sariah on the Jungle cruise!!
I think I will stop with this for today. It is raining very hard outside and I am sure to lose power soon.
Such cute pics!!!
ReplyDelete