Monday, September 24, 2012

Game #6 Angels vs. White Sox

We finally were able to schedule and go to the sixth and final game of the summer.  It is nice to be only a two hour drive from Anaheim stadium.  I do think that Nathan may have broken that record on the drive home on Friday night.  We were able to go over with a few friends from Twentnine Palms with us.  We were able to park in Nathan's favorite spot across the street from the stadium which is a fast entrance and an even quicker  exit.  We ate at our favorite little place in the parking lot next to where we park.  We got to the game in plenty of time to sit down and get the kids all settled in.   Unfortunately the game was not all that exciting and the final score was Angels 6 and White Sox 1.  They had a really awesome firework show following the game, which the kids loved.  We were able to get home a little before 1:00 am.  I had to laugh because the two 12 year old kids told us they could not sleep in the car.  You will get a laugh out of the following picture.  I promise to get the pictures and the budget finished from the summer trip.  I hope you all enjoy the pictures from this trip.


                                    Picture of our family at the Angels game vs. The White Sox.



Picture of Timothy and Domenique not sleeping in the car on the way home from the Angels game.

No comments:

Post a Comment