Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 3: San Diego

                                                                                                         August 2, 2012

We had a lot of fun yesterday.  We started the day out with over 2 hours in the pool.  The kids love to swim, I'm starting to wonder if we should get a pool.  We then enjoyed a lunch at Mcdonalds, which I was able to locate on my own.  The kids are doing awesome on their budgeting skills.  It was fun watching them order, keeping in mind that they had a budget to keep.  We then ventured off to the beach, we decided to go to South Mission Bay Beach.  I was proud that I was able to keep up with all the freeway driving with all the traffic.   Sariah enjoyed building what she called houses, Tim collected sea shells and Sam and I played in the water.

 When we arrived back at the Hotel Sam wanted to swim again.  After Sam was done swimming we watched Good Luck Charlie or also known as "Me"  from Sariah.  I was able to get Sariah asleep!!!!!!!  When Nathan arrived back from his busy day we all went to Pizza Bella in old town.  The kids loved that they put so many fresh garden veggies on the pizza.  When we got back I got to go workout in the fitness room for a full hour by myself!!!  The kids once again got along in fact I think today was day 3 of positive and happy attitudes from everyone Including the Adults, YEAH!!  I am so grateful for everything I have been blessed with in my life.  I thank God for each day that I am blessed to share with my family.  I am looking forward to day 4 and the start of the baseball games.  We will be going to game 1 tonight, Padres vs Mets.

No comments:

Post a Comment