Thursday, August 30, 2012

Scouts/school/dentist!

I must say that the last several days have been very busy.  I took Sam and Sariah to a pediatric dentist on tuesday to find out more info about their two front teeth.  It is kind of sad because Sam has been missing his two front teeth for almost 20 months.  Unfortuanately the dentist said it could be another year.  As far as Sariah goes she has been grinding her front teeth down just like Sam.  We must be stressing them out or something.  Timothy is still loving the Junior High, he is very happy I made him sign up for the personal finance class.  I told him he would be happy at the time and all he wanted to do was fight me, welcome to raising a pre-teen.  I think they just want to be opposite of Mom all the time.  The power went out several times yesterday from all the storms we are having.  I had spent over an hour updating my blog only to have it all lost.  I am hoping to have pictures from our trip in the blog by Sunday.  The kids both had scouts last night, so I took them and Sariah stayed back to have a party with her dad.  It was so cute she had her blanket set up with all her little toy friends including moose and Big bird, she was ready to play with her daddy.  She is a daddy's girl.  I hope we all survive this full week of school, it has been a long one with Nathan going to lots of late night meetings.  He decided to be the Head Boys soccer coach.  It took us over a month to make the decision as a family, but it was in the best interest of Timothy.  If they didn't find a qualified applicant they were going to end the program.  Whether I want to believe it or not Timothy will be in High School in two years.  We will be supporting Nathan at the games as a family!!Well I must get ready to send Sam to school.  So until next time, bye. 

                                Timothy and Samuel all ready to go to scouts!!




                           Sariah ready to go take pictures with her new Elmo camera!!

No comments:

Post a Comment