Monday, August 20, 2012

Struggling to find time!!

                                                                                                     August 20, 2012

I have to say that even though I am just writing only a few of the highlights from each day of the trip, I am struggling to keep up with it all.  I have to say this has been the funnest two weeks ever and I am sad to see it end.  The kids have been enjoying all of their cousins so much.  In fact Sam told his dad tonight that it would be cool to live up here by his grandparents and cousins.  Of course Nathan came up with a reason to make it sound not cool.  If we lived up here Sam then you wouldn't be the popular new cousin.  I have enjoyed being around all my brothers and sisters and nieces and nephews and parents.  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful loving and caring family.   I will update the rest of the blog once I get back from vacation and work my way through all the laundry.  Until then I hope all is well and good with all your families and loved ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment